Crème De la Rose
28 grams Rose hydrosol
2 grams Vegetable glycerin
4 grams Macadamia Nut Oil
4 grams Meadowfoam Seed Oil
3 grams Rosehip Seed Oil
7 grams Shea butter
2 grams Stearic acid
4 grams Emulsifying wax NF
5 grams Vitamin e
10 drops Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil
1. Measure out the rose hydrosol and vegetable glycerin into a glass measuring cup and sit in a pot with a few inches of simmering water.
2. Measure out the macadamia nut oil, meadowfoam seed oil, rosehip seed oil, Shea butter, stearic acid, and emulsifying wax NF into a glass measuring cup and sit it in a pot with a few inches of simmering water.
3. When both mixtures have reached 150 degrees F, remove from the heat.
4. Carefully pour the oil mixture into a heat-proof mixing bowl and begin mixing with a hand mixer set on medium speed. Carefully add in the rose hydrosol and glycerin and continue to mix for 5 minutes.
5. Once the mixture cools to under 100 degrees F, mix in the Vitamin E and rose essential oil
6. Pour your cream into a sterile container and allow to cool completely. Since this recipe does not use a preservative, make sure to store it in the refrigerator.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate. As with all herbs, Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. I am an affiliate with Mountain Rose Herbs,please review my disclosure page for details.. Avoid use unless discussed with your physician. This information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Green Blessings!!!